Friday, January 25, 2013

Generally Not Reccomended

Usually, I don't wear yellow, even though I love it. I have an olive complexion and it tends to be a very difficult color for me to wear. My one and only yellow polish is generally relegated to nail art, like for flower centers or stars. For some reason, though, yellow and pink is a color combination that makes me extremely happy:

Two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Lightening." Accents in Sally Girl pink.


I love my taping manicures, but this one didn't come out as neat as I would like. Still, no time to re-do it. It's off to work for me!

---


As a follow up to my last post, I have begun this, for those who are interested. Also, please don't forget about my blog sale. If you see something you like, make me an offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment