Friday, August 3, 2012

Administrative


For those keeping track, Monday is the first day of the Geek Nail Challenge. Several people have already signed up, and I will be sending them emails with more information this weekend. I have a family reunion on Saturday, so the emails will likely go out some time late on Sunday. I'll try to get them out sooner, but I don't know what my schedule looks like quite yet.

We'll be using Inlinkz to share photos, just like for the Summer Fun challenge. That means when I send you the email, there will be a link to another site. On that site will be a couple of links/codes that you can paste into the relevant blog posts, which will show other people's manicures, and will enable you to add your own.

Feel free do do as many manis as you want--Since I'm only doing one topic per week, you can take it as far (or make it as simple) as you would like. The point is to have fun geeking out together!

If you don't receive your email by 10 pm eastern time on Sunday, make sure that you check your spam folder since that first email will be sent out as a bulk email. My email screen name is KnotMagickKnitter (from my other blog), so keep an eye out for it!

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for an award on my blog: http://delightinnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophia! I'm so excited about starting the Geek Challenge, but I decided to skip the first one since this week I'm on vacation! But I can't wait to start up next week :D Anyways, I dropped by to let you know I've nominated you for an award on my blog. It's the most recent post if you want to check it out! I love reading your posts and your nail art is awesome, so you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete