Monday, July 30, 2012

Friday Finds?

Okay.

Um. So...yeah.

What happened to Friday? Because you know, I could swear it was just Tuesday and I was talking myself out of prepping this post because it was "too early." Seems I should have listened to myself.

But, nonethless, here's the rundown. I included the Essie I bought last week, since I realized I hadn't shared it with you yet.

Left to right:
Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom kit, including lotion, and shampoo and conditioner for dry/color treated hair. (Free!)
Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit ($12.97, Walmart)
Finger Paints "Tiffany Imposter" ($5.99 regularly, $4.49 w/Sally card, Free with gift card! Sally's Beauty Supply)
Sally Girl [unnamed pink polish] ($.99 regularly, $.94 w/Sally card, $.43 with gift card. Sally's Beauty Supply)
Essie "Exotic Liras," "Sequin Sash," and "Luxedo" ($3.99 each, Marshalls)

The bath kit was given to my mom by a friend, and since it's one of my favorite scents and one of the few that I'm not allergic to, she passed it on to me. I really can't wait to try it and see how the shampoo/conditioner stacks up against some of the others I've used, since I've only ever used the lotion/bodywash from B&B. In fact, I haven't even used those in ages, because of my fragrance allergy, with the exception of the White Tea and Ginger lotion I got eons ago and keep having to cut with unscented lotion. I can't be the only one out there with this problem, can I? Please tell me that I'm not the only person who is in danger of not breathing every time they walk past the perfume counter at Macy's.

I've already broken into the Tips and Toes kit, and so far I love it. I think I'm officially a fan of Burt's Bees, and this after years of just not being impressed by their stuff. Obviously, my friends were holding out on the good stuff when they were kept handing me things to try. Later this week I'll give you the full details on this kit--or you can skip ahead now and get one of your own!

I'm toying with the idea of doing nail art involving "Tiffany Imposter" and that little bottle of pink....We'll see what I come up with.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment